Original topic:

Samsung Members Customer Service Feature

(Topic created on: 01-23-2019 08:24 AM)
admin_1
Active Level 7
Options
Promotions
We continue to thank you for your loyalty with Samsung products. To further enhance your overall experience, the customer service feature of Samsung Members has been improved.
The following features are available for your customer service needs:

1. Register your products. Your mobile phone is automatically registered under your registered Samsung account; however, other Samsung devices including your TV, refrigerator, washing machine, system air conditioning system, and others can also be registered. Samsung Members is not limited to mobile phones only.
2. Access a list of FAQs related to your product
3. Send Feedback by asking question or reporting errors of your phone directly from Samsung Members.
4. Connect with Samsung Toll Free number
5. Access Live chat service
6. Get details for available service locations
7. Use the Remote Support service.

[Latest Features]
8. For mobile phones, you can pre-book a repair of your phones to available service center with the convenient date and time slot.
9. For TV and other home appliances, you can make a service request from the application and just wait for our experts to contact you for support.
10. Track repairs for mobile phone pre-booking and consumer electronics service request that was requested in Samsung Members

Please check out the above CS features by opening the Samsung Members -> Support.
182 Comments
bramharaja
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
sir, my
0 Likes
bramharaja
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
my Samsung smart tv UA324303 not fully supported to smart view from j7pro mobile. how to range smart view's? Please.
0 Likes
madan1
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hello
After I update my note 8 to pie version my phone battery is draining so fast WHAT THE HELL HOW TO FIX THIS please do reply this update is battery heating please fix it and give us another update for battery life ☹☹☹☹😡😡😡😡
Promotions
my samsung s7 edge mobile to not warkin kiy fade voice type please supported
0 Likes
ijuzz
Active Level 1
Promotions
my phone same issue
0 Likes
mullo
Active Level 3
Promotions
i am receiving low voice during calls after updating my phone or say dailer
Wats the cause and how can I fix it??
0 Likes
AwaiSheikh
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
repairing
0 Likes
adashti
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
is Samsung Customers Support in deep sleep mode ..
Suddenly I'm unable to pay for my gear watch face and that error code come right after the payment process .. I contacted Samsung CS but they're in comma ..
0 Likes
thb
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Samsung pass is temporarily unavailable
0 Likes