Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy buds + promotion

(Topic created on: 05-20-2020 02:14 PM)
Shade55
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions

I purchased a Samsung S20+ on 10th March 2020 and the main reason I opted for this phone was that Samsung promised a promotion you get a free Samsung Galaxy Buds+. I registered on the same day on Samsung members and received confirmation.

I understand that the delivery date fell under SA lockdown period but there has been no communication from Samsung since then.

When I spoke to an Samsung customer service agent, I was told that because I have a CTID number the buds+ must be with the couriers.

When I called the couriers, I was again told that NO they didnt receive anything from Samsung.

I then emailed verify@samsung.com and was told that they dont have permit for deliveries to take place (which I find strange as I can go on Loot.co.za or Takealot.co.za to purchase it and have it delivered).

No one came back to me yet after following multiple times.

Thinking the "Free promotions" are all scams!

25 Comments
Shade55
Active Level 3
Promotions

You don't have to do this, as you will probably never get this promotion offered. I'm waiting nearly 3 months and I get a response from them saying:

Thank you for your email, we do apologise for the late response:

Please kindly note that communication regarding the delivery of the buds will be sent out to all customers at once.

What a B***S*** response! Takealot, Loot, and various other retailers were able to deliver the buds during level 4 lockdown!

0 Likes
CC123
Active Level 4
Promotions
Yes I'm aware. been waiting since March as well. Samsung couldn't be bothered. And the call centre is just a waste of time
0 Likes
Kishà1990
Active Level 1
Promotions
app is upto date. noticed this morning the benefit tab is no longer available
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions
Please send an email to verify@samsung.com with the following details: Name, Surname, Contact number, IMEI number, delivery address and Proof of purchase
0 Likes
Shade55
Active Level 3
Promotions

Be prepared for endless months of frustration with no solution!

I have now been waiting nearly 4 months with no real response from Samsung or this verify@samsung.com team.

0 Likes
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Promotions
please join my group. letter on my page explaining action.
0 Likes