Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Buds NEVER HAPPENING

(Topic created on: 11-26-2020 11:14 AM)
kerstFogg08
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Guys don't even bother purchasing from Samsung because A) they don't ever fulfill their promises, B) you can never get a response from them.

I have also been trying since July to redeem my buds that came with my Samsung S20 (WHICH COSTS A FORTUNE) and after hundreds of attempts at complaining on this forum and emailing and phoning. They NEVER get back to you, and if they do they just refer you to a black hole email address that nobody ever sees probably. Definitely going to buy IPhone on my next upgrade. I am done supporting these Samsung thieves. All these good deals and promises but all LIES. 
4 Comments
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  kerstFogg08 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we apologise for the inconvenience caused with the outstanding buds. 

Please email your contact details, IMEI number, proof of purchase and reference number to tellus@samsung.com so we can look further into your query.

0 Likes
kerstFogg08
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have done so a million times! no response
Promotions
I have had the same issue and am consistently ignored!!!
0 Likes
JonOT
Active Level 1
Promotions
they've been verifying my application for 4 months now. what a joke. obviously they have a bunch of untrained tonsils who don't know **bleep** is going. or they do have semi competent people which shows they have ZERO integrity and just blatantly lie to entice you into their products.
bunch of *******************