Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A34 bundle, watch 4 and free buds

(Topic created on: 05-25-2023 04:35 PM)
ShaunG84
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
I called MTN and took the deal, I was told the watch and buds must be claimed through the Samsung app. Is this the case? Or was I lied to?
0 Likes
8 Comments
Miraulder
Active Level 6
Promotions
To my knowledge you need to purchase the watch with the phone, then you can claim your free buds through Samsung.

If you did not purchase the watch with the phone, then you will not qualify for the free buds
0 Likes
ShaunG84
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
This is the deal I tookScreenshot_20230525_093523_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
Jared_12
Active Level 5
Promotions
You can get buds, not the watch 4 though. In future I reccomend you buy your tech from samsung. Then apply for a data contract with your phone. MTN phone and data contracts are overinflated and have high intrest. Buying tech through them isn't as easy as with samsung. Contrary to popular belief samsung offers really good 0% intrest flexible payment plans. You can literally buy a charging brick and pay or off over 5 years 🤣. You will for sure be eligible for a pair of buds live. The watch unfortunately not. That special appears to be wrong. Usually 'plus' implies that you get it for free, not in this case. Unfortunate for sure, like I said you can still get buds, if you haven't redeemed them then pop over to this link.

https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/aseries-galaxy-buds-live-redemption/
0 Likes
shivyM
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I'm still awaiting for my buds live, I have the A34 and the watch on contract from vodacom.
I have still not received an email as to when I will receive my buds eventhough I have sent all the necessary documentation required
Raineyy
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
Im still waiting for my buds.almost a month now,no reply.I have the A34
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Promotions
That plus means you have to add it yourself and pay a higher monthly price on your phone
0 Likes
Dani_92
Active Level 1
Promotions
Jeah as far as the watch and buds go (as I have it, in my own experiemce). The watch you're supposed to get in store with your phone. Only the buds you need to apply to get via this Members App. Perhaps just contact the store you bought the phone from and confirm with them.
0 Likes
Mau83
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I was unfortunate to get the same deal. When I approached MTN I was also told to claim it on the Samsung members application and when I did it I also only saw the ear buds..false advertisement, I specifically asked if both are included else I wont take the deal and they assured me. Afterwards, I was told to do it via Samsung
0 Likes