OscarDW
Active Level 2
I have been loyal to Samsung for the entirety of my life, but Samsung really needs to step up their game in regards to how their promotions are handled. I sent all my relevant details in regards to the 32 Inch Samsung TV and the Buy & Get Promotion when I bought my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Till today I have yet to hear any feedback. I have taken it further only to get the email of it being escalated, however it has been a month and still nothing. Does anybody have an idea as to how I will take this even further and get a response. I know for a fact all my requirements are in line.
7 Comments
Tias
Beginner Level 2
I have had the same misfortune. It's incredibly frustrating. We are required now to have more than one TV license in our home to get our TV.
Elouise
Beginner Level 2
I have the same problem.
Got my new phone last year Filled in everything. But still nothing
AjayMay
Active Level 6
and pls guys don't attack her coz she deals with competition not promos
thank you very much! I'll call her on Monday and just ask around. I appreciate it
nel05
Active Level 1
I have the same problem. the call centre agent even made me get another TV license and now on the second follow up call is trying to tell me that I don't qualify. I need to speak to a manager. This is bad service to the extreme 😕
MichieE
Beginner Level 2
I submitted documents on behalf of my father in law because the contract was on his name with vodacom and I asked them to call me because he is busy. I am struggling since December. I spoke to to about 20 different consultants at the call center an evrytime its being processed or they will escalate my complaint. I sent the documents about 4 times and then there was a problem. no they not accepting his TV license they want me to take out a TV license but the TV is not for me it's for my father in law. Every consultant gives you a different story. the service is pathetic and I really think this is a scam because so many people are struggling with the same issue good luck people its been over two months
cuthill
Active Level 1
exactly all my requirements were met its just Samsung who have to step up to the table. I did get an email from verify@samsung.com and they said dispatch will be in touch soon. that was 8 days ago