Original topic:

SAMSUNG SCAM - Free TV

(Topic created on: 04-20-2021 02:30 PM)
ShahilG
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
How would you like a free Samsung TV?

In October 2020 my wife bought a Note 20 Ultra 5G, she was promised a free TV. We have not yet received any TV. When we call Samsung, they cut the call, they can't find information, or they promise you that the TV is on its way, but nothing happens. We are now in April 2021, 6 months later, and nothing. We have followed up many times, we have tried different email addresses, we have tried to go back to Vodacom, but everyone refuses to help.

THE FREE TV OFFER IS A SCAM!
13 Comments
ShahilG
Active Level 2
Promotions
Please like and comment so we are able to get a proper idea on how many people have been scammed
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Promotions
I bought a note 20 ultra and I am still waiting for my budslive and uv steriliser
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi ShahilG

Apologies for the inconvenience regarding your TV claim, please send an email to zaestore@samsung.com with your reference number, IMEI number and contact details 

0 Likes
ShahilG
Active Level 2
Promotions
Oh please, this is your standard, generic response.
Sending an email is pointless, they do not assist, or they ask you to call them. That leads nowhere as nobody is willing to assist.
Even you are not able to assist. I have posted here before and you don't help in any way.
0 Likes
ShahilG
Active Level 2
Promotions
No reply. Just as I said people, this is a scam
Sindy707
Beginner Level 4
Promotions

How do we find that number 

0 Likes
Swaniesw
Beginner Level 5
Promotions
i did send e-mails and made numerous calls to samsung with the same excuse that the TV license must be in my name although I am married in COP and license is in my partners name, service is terrible
ShahilG
Active Level 2
Promotions
We have to find a way to take this further
0 Likes
Boosi
Beginner Level 5
Promotions
I upgraded my MTN contract in October 2020, and was promised my SAMSUNG TV within 4 to 6 weeks. I have still not received it. I have spoken to the manager at the store, as well as numerous attempts to try to get in touch with someone!? But to no avail! The telephone line would somehow get cut off every single time I explained the situation to the person on the other side.

My suggestion....
We should just call Cart Blanche