Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG S21 EARBUDS

(Topic created on: 09-20-2021 01:53 PM)
Niets
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I have upgrade to the S21 during the earbud promotion via Vodacom and till this day I haven't received it. Their customer service **bleep**!!!! I am very unhappy, was a loyal Samsung supporter for years with everything Samsung in my house!!! :(
Niets
Active Level 1
Promotions
This was the second Screenshot_20210920-125052_Gmail.jpg
0 Likes
Niets
Active Level 1
Promotions
After that I have submitted my Vodacom contract as proof of my purchase and still you are asking me for a ref number I have never received
0 Likes
Jolenedup
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have also been waiting since February . Why offer a special promo if u don't get it 😡 I'm super frustrated and angry, as u don't hear a word from them on where or what is happening. Would never have settled for this deal if I knew this was going to be months and months of waiting , if ever u even receive ur free gifts .
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Jolenedup apologies for the inconvenience caused, please share the claim reference number so as to follow up with the promotions department.

0 Likes
Jolenedup
Active Level 1
Promotions
Please see attached Screenshot_20210803-173113_Gmail_41043.jpg
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Jolene thanks for getting back to us, we will definitely look into the matter and revert as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Jolenedup
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi Tsogo , any feedback yet ?
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Jolenedup apologies for the inconvenience caused, please be advised that the claim has been approved and escalated, an agent will give you a call as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Jolenedup
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thanks , let's hope they contact me 🙈
0 Likes
Niets
Active Level 1
Promotions
Did you receive your earbuds?
0 Likes