Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG S21 EARBUDS

(Topic created on: 07-27-2021 01:24 PM)
Niets
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I have upgrade to the S21 during the earbud promotion via Vodacom and till this day I haven't received it. Their customer service **bleep**!!!! I am very unhappy, was a loyal Samsung supporter for years with everything Samsung in my house!!! :(
21 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi Niets, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, please share the claim reference number so as to assist in following up with the promotions department.

0 Likes
Niets
Active Level 1
Promotions
8126030703342QX0P
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Good morning, Niets

Please send a screen of the claim reference number from the claim confirmation email.

0 Likes
Niets
Active Level 1
Promotions
Please find herewith the screenshotScreenshot_20210804-211328_Gmail.jpg
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi Niets, please be advised the required reference number is the one you receive via email after claiming the Galaxy 21 promotional gift on the Samsung Members application during the promotional period.

0 Likes
Niets
Active Level 1
Promotions
Tsongo, I have send you the reference number that is the only one I got from the start. Please tell me were to find this ref number that you keep asking for. The one included in this communication was the only reference number I have received via email. Funny thing is that all the other support people before you was able to use that number during our communication. Must I send you a photo of my Samsumg galaxy 21...
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Niets apologies for any inconvenience caused, kindly be advised that S21 promotional gift reference number starts with 6, please confirm if you had claimed for the promotional gifts from the Samsung Members application?

0 Likes
Niets
Active Level 1
Promotions
Tsogo, when was I supposed to have received this number. It seems like you get this number after it was approved. Mine was never approved because I don't have a slip but a contract with Vodacom. I only received the complaints number via email asking me to kindly send proof of my purchase, after registering for the promotion via Samsung members. Tell me we're must I get this 6... number if it was never emailed to me?
0 Likes
Niets
Active Level 1
Promotions
This was the very first email I've received after submitting my claim on Samsung membersScreenshot_20210920-124810_Gmail.jpg
0 Likes