Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

SAMSUNG HAS FAILED ME DISMALLY !!!

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 10:03 PM)
Jwulfer
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
For years i have been a loyal samsung customer & every smartphone & gadget i own/owned is a samsung.
After struggling for over a month to redeem my voucher & finally having to rely on my mobile operator i got my e-voucher gift eventually delivered for my note 20.
There has yet to be an apology to be issued from samsung or infact a call back ( * Take note : Moderator your escalation never occured or have i received a call a month down the line )
This will be my last samsung ever as there is no after sales or sales service period.
All your customers are struggling to get theirs redeemed & if they lucky will have no PR service to walk them thru.
Samsung will not even take the time to call its customers ( hundreds of empty promises )
Never, ever have i experienced such bad service.

Anyone looking to buy a Samsung stay clear & avoid their promotions they border on false advertising & incapable fullfilment requests.

Goodbye, s2,s6,s8,Note 9 , Fridge, microwave & TV.
Never again, your opposition needs to take all your business away from you & i will gladly dispense my experience far & wide.

8 Comments
CeboGift
Active Level 5
Promotions
same here been waiting for 2 months now
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi Jwulfer

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will do our best to resolve this. 

Please mail this post and your contact details to tellus@samsung.com

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

0 Likes
Jwulfer
Active Level 1
Promotions
Oh, please i have done that before.
No response on your tellus team either.
Maybe you can try with better success than its samsung customers.
0 Likes
TobieCSA
Active Level 1
Promotions
I am in exactly the same situation as u and it's so frustrating. I pre ordered my Note 20 Ultra and after a few weeks of struggling I finally got my e voucher. A month later I convinced my brother to switch from iPhone to the Note 20 Ultra and bought him one for his birthday. I did the redemption and it's 2weeks later and still nothing. It feels as if Samsung advertises the gift and hope nobody claims it. I still have 2 vouchers for the Note 9 free covers that hasn't been used as it was so difficult to claim the covers. I will definitely be moving back to iPhone, just a pity I have to pay for 2 contacts for the next 2 years.
september2020
Active Level 5
Promotions
so they always are unhelpful. I was under the impression of now ie covid etc understaffed ... what a pathetic system.
0 Likes
CitationMax2
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
its a pity because there is no comparison between the actual phones, ios is cumbersome and iPhones have been catching up ever since the S3 was launched
0 Likes
september2020
Active Level 5
Promotions
same experience and sentiments here
although its their failure clearly due to their slacking protocols and staff
its easy to apologise.
this needs to be brought to their global reviewer attention
find methods of achieving this
after all we should help them rise when they are falling ... it seems like an opportunity for dishonesty to prevail and they seem to be bombarded and playing catch up.
really sad after all these years , indeed.
0 Likes
Elmie
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
i am having the same problem
0 Likes