Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S23 Voucher Redemption

(Topic created on: 04-05-2023 06:49 PM)
Kellene
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Hi guys, anyone have any idea how to redeem the voucher after purchasing an item from the S23 range? 

I've received the emails but I'm not sure where to find my voucher. 

Update: one of the users commented on this post, feedback from Samsung that you only qualify for the voucher if you purchased an S23 prior to 6th March via the online store and if you joined some unboxing livestream that Samsung hosted. If not, you don't get the voucher, unfortunately. (Would have been dandy if they mentioned this at some point)

Update from Samsung: my complaint on HelloPeter was done too late and there's nothing they can do. Did not address the fact that there was no clear communication of the livestream. 
23 Comments
Kellene
Active Level 3
Promotions
Also side note: speaking or emailing Samsung has been to no avail
0 Likes
Cairen
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I also didn't receive my 2000 rand voucher, and I bought the S23 ultra and received my tablet but not the voucher
0 Likes
Kellene
Active Level 3
Promotions
Gosh me too, I've been emailing back and forth but nothing happens
0 Likes
Cairen
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Do like wat I did, go to support and go to chat and fill your details and put a whole long description there and send it, I did the same and I'm waiting for the response
0 Likes
Alex4827
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hello, I'm in exactly the same position as Carien. Always checked for voucher available, but never available. Today's emails from Samsung are even more confusing.
0 Likes
Kellene
Active Level 3
Promotions
Exactly!
0 Likes
Cairen
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Go under support, quick help and text chat, and fill your details, put your email and phone number and a description of what happened and send it
0 Likes
Kellene
Active Level 3
Promotions
I've done that too, nothing helps
0 Likes
Alex4827
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Also not resolved. Will try and call tomorrow. Will post here if I make any progress.