Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S22 promotional buds 2 gift

(Topic created on: 06-22-2022 08:53 AM)
Alina2689
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Has anyone recieved their galaxy buds 2 with S22 promotion?
After repeatedly contacting samsung...I have still not recieved any voucher in the benefits section...and today they have apparently lodged a complaint on my behalf.
Is anyone else facing the same issue,who has not bought the phone directly from samsung but from a 3rd party retailer in the preorder campaign?
8 Comments
Wetto
Active Level 1
Promotions
I bought from Airlink but no gifts voucher till todate.
0 Likes
Alina2689
Active Level 1
Promotions
I just contacted my retailer and they have told me that they sold 4k units and they have been in touch with samsung who is saying that they have officially started the redemption process and the voucher is appearing in batches of 500 to 700 each day...so I will get my voucher by the end of june for sure.
Now I donot know how much of this is true as samsung have been delaying and giving weird explanations for a month now.
0 Likes
mutahhar_bm
Active Level 4
Promotions
Thanks for the update. I also purchased from 3rd party retailer during pre order campaign. I have been contacting them from past 2 weeks but haven't gotten a proper response so far 😕
0 Likes
Usman1994
Active Level 1
Promotions
I purchased it through air link still has'nt receievd any voucher
0 Likes
GeneralFranky
Active Level 4
Promotions
Still haven't received the voucher waiting since the last couple of weeks support team is not even bothering to reply anymore
0 Likes
sam4989
Active Level 3
Promotions
Not received yet
0 Likes
usman208
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
No voucher till now
0 Likes
zkci