Original topic:

S22 TRADE IN ISSUES

(Topic created on: 07-12-2022 02:39 AM)
Aneme
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
Good day

Uppon investigating I have realized this is a general pattern and almost standard responce to every person having done this deal. Everyone is complaining about payment not received, and then receiving the same answer about a back log and appologies.....

I have made a claim on a S22 device.
The trade in was approved on 22 June, and payment was committed to for 11 July
@ R5000

On 22 June I was asked to confirm my bank account details, in order for the payment to be processed.
When I confirmed the bank details, 
I received that the payment will be processed "as per below"
Which was for 11 July

On 11 July, I have not received payment.
On my enquiry, I received a response from regerer8:

Our sincere apologies for the delay in processing payment.

We are reliant on Samsung paying over the funds to us and due to the sheer volume the campaign has generated,

Samsung are delayed in processing the payments.

Samsung have advised that they will be releasing a batch of payments next week, and we will hopefully be able to load your payment then.

Thank you for your patience and apologies once again.

Many Thanks

The Regener8 Team

So this message was only sent upon my enquiry, and not before the payment was not made.
So had I not enquired, I would not have received any notification.

This is a payment commitment.
The trade in has already been received, payment loaded and therefor processed and finalized. Not a manual payment.

You already have a company that has been outsourced.
The company has done its part, so why is a major company like Samsung having trouble commiting to payments they obviously cannot make. Or who is lying to whom here? You have my phone. Now where is the payment?

There are other promos now, for the S22plus and the Z series.
How does Samsung run promos when you apparantly cannot cope with the current backlog?

I hope that other prospective buyers are aware that the promo is faulty and quite clearly a dissapointment waiting to happen.
And be prepared to wait longer to be paid, and thats IF an enquiry is made......
2 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi Aneme

Please send an email to tellus@samsung.com so we can be able to escalate for you. Please include your contact details, claim reference and claim date. Attention Bonolo

0 Likes
magdao
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Jip my payment was also scheduled for today. Also received email just now hopefully another 10 days. Bull **bleep** this feedbaCk we just need to accept. Was same issue with tablet. Phone the thursdsy telling me they have no stock. Friday morning 7h00 driver was on his way with delivery. Serious they think we are stupid. Also waiting now way to long. I want my payment. As predicted it was batch loaded. For today Nothing to do with your promotion!
0 Likes