Original topic:

S21, S21+ Redemption support

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 07:24 PM)
NaikMithilesh
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I had pre-ordered S21+ for which I was not seeing offers even after activating my device. After checking with customer support, I reinstalled the app and now I am receiving S21 offersand not S21+.
When I checked eligibility, it says not eligible. Contacted customer care service again but it is hopeless. They have raised a ticket asked me to attach a screenshot which I did immediately. First they said 24hours then 48hours, today they said 5-7 business days!

Such a hopeless service. Now what if the products are out of stock? What's the point of rolling out such a service when you are not capable of it? People who have booked the phone 5-7 days after have redeemed the offer and here I am sitting irritated after spending on first day of launch 😒

#Disgusted
0 Likes
8 Comments
Himan8hu
Active Level 2
Promotions
Is it resolved? If yes, please let me know the procedure. I m facing the same issue.
0 Likes
NaikMithilesh
Active Level 1
Promotions
Kind of but not completely yet. keep calling customer care that's the only way.

and ask them to verify the number with which device is activated. in my case it got activated with SIM2 so I again have to wait for 3 days after removing the SIM2
suren2112
Active Level 1
Promotions
I am facing the same problem
0 Likes
NaikMithilesh
Active Level 1
Promotions
i would recommend talking to Customer Care everyday and keep checking on them
suren2112
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have raised my concern to the customer care, they have demanded invoice via email.i have sent invoice yesterday, waiting for their reply.
0 Likes
NaikMithilesh
Active Level 1
Promotions
it took almost 40 hours to resolve my request.. by that time, please confirm your number with which device is activated is correct
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Promotions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
NaikMithilesh
Active Level 1
Promotions
no use, customer care executives 3 consecutive days replied with 3 different contexts
0 Likes