Original topic:

S20+ Galaxy Buds+ offer redemption issue

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 03:00 PM)
KashyapBarua
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Not able to redeem the offer for Galaxy Buds+ on Samsung Shop app.
Anyone else facing the same issue?

Issue: Says that my phone is not eligible for the offer, even when my phone was pre ordered and I am using my S20+ to redeem the offer.
55 Comments
iMonk
Active Level 3
Promotions
What exact msg r u getting ? As far as I know, no one has been able to redeem the offer so far ?
0 Likes
Promotions
same here
0 Likes
KashyapBarua
Active Level 3
Promotions
Is this the message you are getting?
0 Likes
KashyapBarua
Active Level 3
Promotions
i used the imei1 that shows on my s20+
0 Likes
iMonk
Active Level 3
Promotions
Everyone is getting the same msg so far. Its already over 72 hours since I activated my phone but I still get the same msg
0 Likes
informal
Active Level 3
Promotions
has it been 72 hours after your phone has been activated?
I'm also getting the same message, I've asked the Samsung authorized store where I bought my s20+ from they said you will be able to redeem the buds+ after 72 hours.
I'll try to keep you updated.
0 Likes
KashyapBarua
Active Level 3
Promotions
@informal Thanks man. do keep us posted.

it shouldn't be the case that their redemption deadline is over and we didn't get the promised offer. the only reason I pre booked is because of the buds
0 Likes
Promotions
same issue here also. I am also not able to redeem the offer. It is saying that it can be redeemed after 72 hours of activation. In my case 72 hours have already elapsed. Let's see whether they mean 72 working hours.
0 Likes
KashyapBarua
Active Level 3
Promotions
Seems the case is that. 72 working hours. But let's keep the thread running, we need to be able to redeem the offer.. as that is the major reason why we pre-booked. 😄