Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Received My S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-17-2022 11:02 AM)
SuperKent7
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
Being in SA and having received the s22 Ultra before it actually goes on sale in SA...feels awesome and Samsung was so kind to gift me with the galaxy buds pro and a R2000.00 online voucher for the online store wasn't expecting that at all...but truly and highly appreciated ❤️....loving the s22 Ultra all to much..
SuperKent7
Active Level 4
Promotions
Ooh I managed to get a screen protector already paid R300 for it but on the Samsung website the stuff is cheaper 😭...the chargers seem to be out of stock I see, Yeah I saw that yes, maybe just check with mtn how to go about that for the Tab A8....I noticed now that cellcity or something like that is offering the galaxy watch 4 again
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Promotions
I presume that you also received the Snapdragon version?
SuperKent7
Active Level 4
Promotions
Yes sir! I actually saw your post and I actually went to go check on that app you said in your post
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Promotions
Super. Samsung operates on another level with regards to shipping, had the same experience last year with my s21 ultra. Iphone take 3months to reach south africa
AngieF
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hey, how did you claim for your buds, i got my phone but cannot access the buds
0 Likes
SuperKent7
Active Level 4
Promotions
Hi Angie .... you once you've registered your phone on this app hey on the main page you can scroll down it shows you a link to basically follow and complete for the claiming on your buds
0 Likes
MRFIELD
Active Level 2
Promotions
Hope do u apply for the voucher I got my s22 ultra on Monday
0 Likes
SuperKent7
Active Level 4
Promotions
Register your device on samsungsa do your claim for buds and they will send you an email with everything
0 Likes
MRFIELD
Active Level 2
Promotions
Im working in mauritius my s22 ultra was delivered in Capetown on Monday I found a link in the app to claim my buds
0 Likes
SuperKent7
Active Level 4
Promotions
Okay once you followed all the steps they should email you and in the email will provide your a voucher code valued at R2000
0 Likes