Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

R4000 e voucher claim

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 04:48 PM)
Soobs
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
I pre ordered the note 20 ultra on the 10th August 2020. I heard nothing back from my service provider as of when I will be receiving the phone and also to claim the R4000 voucher. Note this was done online. 

I go into the store on the 24 August 2020 and they have the phone available so I upgraded my contract but I cannot claim the R4000 voucher?

When I ask MTN why I wasn't contacted regarding my pre order, they say they have no record of a pre order being done, but yet i have a reference number.

Please help!!!

13 Comments
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Soobs

Congratulations on the new Galaxy Note 20 device!!!

We regret to inform you that the qualifying Galaxy Note 20 devices with a complimentary gift of R4000 e-store voucher in terms of the Ts&Cs, purchase period is 5 August - 23 August 2020 with a grace claim period of 18 August - 6 September 2020 and we understand that the issue for the late purchase date of the upgrade you took was prior and you do have a reference to prove your case.

Please email Customercare@mtn.com for further assistance and for an escalation into the case.

Please refer to the link: https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/ on more complimentary gifts for the Galaxy Note 20.

TheNeels89
Active Level 3
Promotions
Goodluck....
DieROT
Active Level 1
Promotions
you still qualify for the R4000 voucher as Samsung has extended the deal till this Sunday and you got until the 6th of September to redeem your voucher
I just pick up my phones today and redeemed my vouchers online
all good
Soobs
Active Level 4
Promotions
how does the moderator not know this
Soobs
Active Level 4
Promotions
I submitted for my voucher, thank you for letting me know 🙂
Soobs
Active Level 4
Promotions
Hey DieROT, did you receive your voucher code as yet?
HeinA
Active Level 3
Promotions
Good luck. I've been coated out of my Ear Buds+
Soobs
Active Level 4
Promotions
how @HeinA?
HeinA
Active Level 3
Promotions
cheated