Original topic:

R2000 pre-order voucher

(Topic created on: 03-11-2023 04:50 AM)
NubianT
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
Good day

Please advise when will I get the S23+ pre-order voucher as advertised. I ordered my device on the 3rd of Feb and have received it together with the tablet. The only thing oustanding is the voucher. I am getting too many conflicting criteria from the support team on who qualifys for the voucher and none of it corresponds to the promo mails received and the T&C's in the website.

NubianT
Active Level 2
Promotions
Whew that's a lot of money hey, I agree their advertisements is all over the place, their marketing team is getting away with a lot, they change their criteria all over the place to avoid liability.
0 Likes
PREASHEN21
Active Level 1
Promotions
I actually pre-ordered my device on the 3rd of Feb the day mtn released pre-orders. Picked device up on the 20th of Feb registered the same day for my tab and received that on the 2nd of March however I haven't received my 2k voucher as yet. Although numerous calls and emails have been made and sent no joy in receiving positive feedback to the voucher. I registered at the beginning of the release for galaxy unpacked since I'm a Samsung lover and was really egar to get my hands on the S23ultra with the benefits of the promotions offered however that was a let down in protecting this expensive device.
0 Likes
NubianT
Active Level 2
Promotions
It seems we share a similar story, I saw the advert responded and followed their instructions but now it's starting to feel like it was a gimmick quite disappointing.
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Promotions
I received my s6 tab 3days after s23 base was delivered. Phone came early and fast. The R2000 voucher was received 2days ago -+ 7days after the Tab was delivered. I registered for the event. Did not expect to receive anything. Hoping they'll send me R1000 as well for the pre order. 🙏
NubianT
Active Level 2
Promotions
Wow you are lucky, I registered for the event as well and I have been calling inquiring about the voucher ever since i received my device and they told me Noone has received as yet they are still compiling the list of names, well now I know that was a big fat lie
0 Likes
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Promotions
It sometimes takes a while, last year I didn't receive any vouchers when I pre ordered my s22 Ultra not knowing if Telkom screwed up cause my phone delivery was late and my order was even canceled for no valid reason. Samsung was very accommodating and even help me figure out why. I received my buds pro in time though.
0 Likes
NubianT
Active Level 2
Promotions
Did you order online or through a 3rd party this time around.
0 Likes
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Promotions
I registered for this event before the event, it says you stand a chance to qualify for the R2000 voucher. I then pre ordered my device on Telkom's webiste as an upgrade. I never expected the R2000 voucher as I never received it with my S22 Ultra because I did not qualify for it even though I did exactly what the emails said. What Samsung did tell me is that only selected few gets the R2000 those who qualify.Screenshot_20230227_212058_Gmail.jpg
0 Likes
NubianT
Active Level 2
Promotions
They are joking only a select few?, they must show me where that is written as I pre-ordered within the specified time and registered for their launch . Now they are changing the criteria to avoid liability, one person asked me if I got proof that I registered. I asked her what proof was sent to people and he she had no response. I got a thanks for registering pop up that's it and if that was a requirement it should been on their TCs when I registered and I would have followed up then.
0 Likes
Jacques88
Active Level 6
Promotions
It doesn't say everyone is guaranteed a R2000 voucher. You had to register early in order to qualify. I understand your frustration I've been there with them last year when I didn't qualify for it. The only guarantee they made was the R1000 online store voucher if you purchase your device through the samsung website. I received a promo code 50% on a case.
0 Likes