Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Promotional gifts

(Topic created on: 04-06-2021 11:35 AM)
dainty1
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Where can one check status of the tag and buds, it's ridiculous there's no jack for our current headphones and it's unthinkable that we purchase new ones when we're promised gifts. 
You should really consider the good days when the free gift was a cheaper phone at least that worked well
8 Comments
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Promotions
Well don't buy a phone because you want the freebies... In most cases you won't get it.
0 Likes
dainty1
Active Level 1
Promotions
Is this really your comment?!
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Promotions
Yes it is and judging by the numerous complaints about the freebies and how many people struggle to redeem even months after, it is the logical conclusion especially when it is evident that promises are not kept.
0 Likes
dainty1
Active Level 1
Promotions
But if one can afford the devices, surely we can the promotional gifts. Demanding them is because they are due to us, we deserve to get full value for money.
They are due to us!
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Promotions
I agree but sadly the cries fall on deaf ears unless one has to take legal action against Samsung for false advertising and force them to deliver on their promises.
0 Likes
dainty1
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yeah that's a better route than coughing out R1k+ on getting Bluetooth headphones on top of getting an adapter for the charging cable that's not compatible with my previous adapter 😫, is too much.
There are new and similar featured phones one can venture too, it may be time to cut ties with Samsung and Huawei
0 Likes
dainty1
Active Level 1
Promotions
With me?
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi, dainty1 apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly email zaestore@samsung.com with the claim reference number so as to follow up.