Original topic:

Pre order TV and Gift Pack Offer

(Topic created on: 10-17-2021 04:08 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Promotions

Hello, 

I am writing this message to see what I should do regarding my pre order of the Z3 Flip on the 29th of August 2021 as part of a special offer by Samsung.

The offer enabled all who pre ordered the Z3 Flip or Fold by 12th of September to receive a Samsung 42" TV as well as a Gift pack including Galaxy Buds.

It was October 6th and I still had not received my handset and I was beginning to worry that I would be unable to claim the redemption offer in time for the cut off date of October 15th 2021.

Sure enough, that time had passed and I received a call from Telstra complaints team informing me that all pre-orders were cancelled due to the Z3 Flip being 'obsolete'!!!!

I immediately fell to my knees and cried 😢 I was looking so forward to getting my new Flip phone and the TV to put in my room as well as use the wireless ear buds for music!

I am so depressed, I don't know what to do!I did another order for the Fold as they told me there was still stock of that but even so, this order won't meet the terms and conditions of this offer.

I am considering taking the matter to be heard in court in an effort to settle the matter as I really don't know where else to turn to?

Has anyone else been left in this situation? 🤔 

I want my 42" 4K TV! 

1 Comment
Promotions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung. 

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes