Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Pathetic Experience with Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-06-2020 04:55 PM)
Christ1an0
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Upgraded to the New Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G and was promised the world of promotional items. All I had to do was go to Samsung Members and claim. Well that's where it ended. Complained at the Vodaworld store and they then direct you to call the number on the email that was received. Tried calling Samsung's Sevice centre 08607267864 which has to be the worse call center experience in my life. You have to constantly explain to every new agent that takes the call the issue you calling about and they all ask you for the reference/voucher numbers and that's where it ends. Was cut off 4 times. No one has the common sense or courtesy to call back because this is South Africa and we are okay with mediocrity. These agents give Samsung a bad impression and you can never get to a manager.  Anyone out there to help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Christ1an0 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will do our best to resolve this. 

Please provide me with your IMEI number and tracking number in order to track your voucher claim? 

View solution in context

15 Comments
Soobs
Active Level 4
Promotions
send your details to verify@samsung.com. Att it to Sonto she's very helpful
0 Likes
Christ1an0
Active Level 1
Promotions
So to is one of the personnel that was supposed to call me back on Monday already and did not. Another agent said they will give Sonto the message....still waiting. I will attempt the email address. Thank you
HarleyQ
Active Level 2
Promotions
verify doesn't help we've sent our stuff to multiple email addresses and have had multiple calls one called and advise everything processed and we should receive our voucher no. within a few days that was 2 weeks ago then about a week ago another one phoned to follow up on if we've received our vouchers yet and when we advised that we had not they requested that we resend the documents again. its now been over a month sinse our first submition of all the documents.
Christ1an0
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thanks HarleyQ. Really disappointing. To think this is SAMSUNG
0 Likes
CeboGift
Active Level 5
Promotions
please use this email tellus@samsung.com
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Christ1an0 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will do our best to resolve this. 

Please provide me with your IMEI number and tracking number in order to track your voucher claim? 

Christ1an0
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thank you for your response. May I send these details via Email?
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Sure, please mail this query and the following: names, contact details, tracking code, IMEI number to tellus@samsung.com 

0 Likes
Christ1an0
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi Maps_sam07

Email sent from 10christiano@gmail.com

Best regards
0 Likes