Did you mean: 

Original topic:

OMG!!! REALLY ??

(Topic created on: 07-24-2021 12:33 PM)
franco101
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
What happened to Samsung they making empty promises everything they say its all lies.
First of all you enter there competitions and then you win, but when i claimed my price i was told that it was a mistake and that i didnt win anything and i was never supposed to received the email. Helllo??????sounds like typical crooks 101!!! Which they proved themselves to be over and over and over!! Its time we put a stop to this. One spends a forturne on lies and empty promises. I mean they didn't have the decency to contact me to say they made a mistake and that i didnt win the galaxy pro buds. If i didnt contact them i wouldve been waiting like a fool. Which i find so disrespectful and used 
6 Comments
franco101
Active Level 3
Promotions
Heres prove Screenshot_20210724-103808_Gmail.jpg
0 Likes
F23G
Active Level 6
Promotions
I hear you man, been waiting since February for a **bleep** 1000-00 gift voucher. I've complained at 5 different email addresses and zero help.
0 Likes
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Promotions
Ohhh
0 Likes
franco101
Active Level 3
Promotions
One wouldve thought that samsung would try to turn my situation around into a better result, but they dont. What happened is the agent who is handling my situation decided to dismiss me. Simply not replying to my emails and every time i call in im told that the agent (Princess Buthelezi) is unavailable or on another call. Shes obviously avoiding me. We all know when a person is avoiding something or something is because they could either be up too no good or covering up a lie.
0 Likes
franco101
Active Level 3
Promotions
Im taking this to the next level since i still havent received a reply on my emails. Screenshot_20210726-233648_Gmail_8911.jpg
0 Likes
franco101
Active Level 3
Promotions
Samsung needs to show me and explain how come the email was supposedly a mistake when i actually did participate in the survey which i have proof to support my case.
0 Likes