Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 promotion

(Topic created on: 09-29-2020 10:24 AM)
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
I have been struggling a whole 3 weeks with Samsung SA.  Trying to use my voucher code. Everyday i call someone tells me they will escalate the case and someone will get back to me within 48 hours! No success. Inhave asked to talk to managers and get head office number. Yet no one assist me!. I am so fed up by now. Can someone just assist me in the matter!!!!!!!! 
10 Comments
Neesy786
Active Level 3
Promotions
I have been struggling to get my voucher from 29 August. and lime you I have sent countless emails and messages. I also get told they will escalate the matter. a month later and no joy😡🤬
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi Neesy786, please share with us the tracking reference number received via email so as to assist in checking.

0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi Estelleeras, please share with us the tracking reference number received via email so as to assist in checking.

0 Likes
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Promotions
tracking number 24X8C79DP
calls and email references: RE: 7115336290
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi Estelleeras, we apologize for the inconvenience, the matter was escalated this morning, we still awaiting feedback from the marketing department.

0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi Estelleeras, we apologize for the inconvenience, the matter was escalated this morning, we still awaiting feedback from the marketing department.

Pieter77
Active Level 2
Promotions
Hi
Im struggling with the same problem from from the 28/08/20 and samsung asked me to email proof of purchase and IMEI details to to verify@samsung.com and then a Christopher from samsung phoned me and asked the same thing..... Then a Customer Service Agent called Charlotte emailed me and asked me to send the same stuff so i have been sending emails so meny times and calling them is not helping aswell so what can i do please.
my tracking reference number is: 24HD843R0
and my IMEI Nr is
351684180250777 / 01
0 Likes
ljay
Active Level 1
Promotions
hi Tsogo can you please help me my is Samsung A21s it doesn't download app's from play store it keeps on loading.
0 Likes
Estelleeras
Active Level 2
Promotions
finally!!!!! im sorted out. got a code late afternoon and it works....