Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

No joy claiming vouchers

(Topic created on: 07-16-2021 09:07 PM)
Marnitz
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions

I have being struggling more then a month now to claim the vouchers and or accessories for my Note 20 , logged a issue for which i have a reference number, every time i call i get the same response?? How do i go about getting this resolved since customer care is not planning on doing it.....Maybe go to a samsung store and do my own voucher claim??

16 Comments
Ash577t
Active Level 4
Promotions
you will claim they will not be able to verify that your phone excist and guess what then NOTHING. at least the auto reply on their mailboxes work.
Marnitz
Active Level 1
Promotions
well its being how long and haven't heard a word back so....
0 Likes
Marnitz
Active Level 1
Promotions
I see samsung is back with even more deception and empty promises. Check their latest scam...
First you can "claim" then you get a mail talking about a competition. Wow Samsung you never seize to amaze!! Thieving Fcuks!

PS. THANX FOR MY GIFTS THAT I NEVER GOT!

Screenshot_20201110-163440_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20201110-163433_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Gerhard001
Active Level 1
Promotions
Samsung voucher is a joke I had a R4000 voucher claim for a watch I claimed till now no watch and now no more voucher. If this is not a scam I don't know.
0 Likes
Gerhard001
Active Level 1
Promotions
I think we must go to the media with this 🤔
Gerhard001
Active Level 1
Promotions
I did claim but didn't had stock. They would let me know they have stock. What a joke they selling the stock but I can't claim for my voucher just a joke. For a big company like this to just feel a stuff really do we have to support them 😪
0 Likes
Marnitz
Active Level 1
Promotions
Somewhere someone is pocketing, Samsung is really not bothered by this
0 Likes