Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

No benefits Loaded for Galaxy S7 Tablet

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 10:29 PM)
Sploder
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
I got the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 through Vodacom today and should receive the benefit for the Samsung galaxy Buds Live as per the deal. But when I go into the benefits tab there isn't any option there.....  
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Sploder

Uninstall the Samsung Members App then reinstall it.

Make sure you're signed into your Tab with your Samsung Account 

Make sure you're signed into the Samsung Members app with your Samsung Account .

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi  Sploder

Uninstall the Samsung Members App then reinstall it.

Make sure you're signed into your Tab with your Samsung Account 

Make sure you're signed into the Samsung Members app with your Samsung Account .

0 Likes
Sploder
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I've also tried clearing the cache etc
0 Likes
Sploder
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hi I've done that numerous time with no luck
0 Likes
LebogangG
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I am also having the same issue, no benefit in the members app. I have tried getting answers they keep telling to uninstall my Members app, I have done so 3 times and also upgraded my device software. Still no luck.
0 Likes
Sploder
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I actually got a lady telling me she doesn't know how to assist. then they want me to wait 3 to 7 working days for someone to call me back which I doubt will happen cos they told me last night someone will call me today but nothing
0 Likes
LebogangG
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I also got the Tab S7 deal. i just poseted a screenshot of the deal on thier twitter pages...cause Vodacom was supppsèd to deliver the tablet with the deal
0 Likes
Sploder
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
@LebogangG did you manage to come right with your deal? Samsung still is not providing feedback to me or calling me back like they said they would?

@Maps_sam07 who is able to assist as Samsungs service isnt anything to rave about especially when you are a loyal customer.
0 Likes
LebogangG
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
No..they just asked for my device details and said they will escalate to Managemen.
0 Likes
Sthando
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I sent an email with the screenshot showing 'invalid Serial/IMEI number' and was also told to reinstall the app. Samsung advised I should send an email with my details for a 'manual claim' which when I call the samsung line I am told there is no record of such claim. I went back to the vodacom shop and they called the customer line and was told there were issues with the app and have been fixed. I tried again today and when claiming the benefit, there is a message on the page basically indicating the promotion has expired. There is no one who can tell what is actually happening with these claims, it has been a month now and it is discouraging to see people who have been on this for months to no avail.
0 Likes