About me:-My self Amandeep Singh from Mansa (Punjab)
Currently staying in Patiala.
I have done btech in computer engineering from Punjabi University Patiala , now preparing for UPSC exam. 
Hobbies and Interests:I am simplicity lover and have a great interest in exploring all the aspects of life. I have great interest in technology and  always curious to know about what's going in tech  industry.   I love to read books and newspapers  a lot just to remain updated whats going around me , in my society,  in my state and country.  I have a great interest in politics as i believe that the active voters or the voters that have keen interest in politics can choose only good government. 
My Samsung journey: -I started my  Samsung journey from Samsung Champ , than after that i used nokia phones for some time, htc  . Then my sister gifted my S4 and that was turning point in my tech life . That phone put a long lasting effect on my mind . I decided to use only samsung phones. Then i bought note 5 and that phone made me  Note lover .  Then i bought s7 edge to explore the edge function. Then note 8 , note 9 and now I have s10 plus. S10 plus phone is just awesome but i miss s pen in it. 
On Samsung Members app:-I came on Samsung members almost 1 year About me:-My self Amandeep Singh from Marisa (Punjab) Currently staying in Patiala. I have done btech in computer engineering from Punjabi University Patiala , now preparing for UPSC exam. Hobbies and Interests:l am simplicity lover and have a great interest in exploring all the aspects of life. I have great interest in technology and always curious to know about what's going in tech industry. I love to read books and newspapers a lot just to remain updated whats going around me , in my society, in my state and country. I have a great interest in politics as i believe that the active voters or the voters that have keen interest in politics can choose only good government. My Samsung journey: -l started my Samsung journey from Samsung Champ , than after that i used nokia phones for some time, htc . Then my sister gifted my S4 and that was turning point in my tech life . That phone put a long lasting effect on my mind . I decided to use only samsung phones. Then i bought note 5 and that phone made me Note lover . Then i bought s7 edge to explore the edge function. Then S8note 8 , S9note 9 and now I have s10 plus. S10 plus phone is just awesome but i miss s pen in it. . 
Samsung members app experience:-   I came on this platform almost one year ago . I leaned lots of things here especially what type of problems people face while using which type of models.  This polished my tech knowledge and I become a good phone advisor in my friend circle and family. My family members and friends always take advice from me when ever they want to buy a new phone.
As a brand Ambassador ,  first thing  I want to say is that  I will follow all the term and conditions set by Samsung piously.  Second  I will try best to live up to the expectations made by Samsung selection committee during my selection.   As i  used a lot of Samsung phones  and i read a lot of tech stuff from magazine , online sites   Ican help other members as a tech expertise .  I will always ready to help them in their odds , try to solve their problems and give them a good experience on Samsung Members app. 
Till now i haven't attended any Samsung's launch event but i want to attend that .  It is not easy to get a chance to see Samsung launch event , one have to earn it . I will try my best as Samsung Brand Ambassador to earn 😍.
My best experience with Samsung members app is that here i came to learn that  more you know about technology more you can help people and I always feels a great satisfaction after helping one who is in need .
At last i want to thank Samsung team to choose me and  give me a chance to be  part of this family.
If any one have any query or any problem feel free to contact me, I will try my best  to help you.
Thankew.......lots of love to all

This selfie i clicked on my S10 plus...

5 Comments
Active Level 7
Hello... Nice meeting u
Expert Level 5
Congrats
Active Level 4
नमस्ते प्रिय मित्र नमस्कार
hnji namaskar...
Expert Level 1