Original topic:

My Introduction (Newly selected brand Ambassador )

(Topic created on: 01-08-2020 12:14 PM)
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 1
Options
Promotions
 About me:-My self Amandeep Singh from Mansa (Punjab)
Currently staying in Patiala.
I have done btech in computer engineering from Punjabi University Patiala , now preparing for UPSC exam. 
Hobbies and Interests:I am simplicity lover and have a great interest in exploring all the aspects of life. I have great interest in technology and  always curious to know about what's going in tech  industry.   I love to read books and newspapers  a lot just to remain updated whats going around me , in my society,  in my state and country.  I have a great interest in politics as i believe that the active voters or the voters that have keen interest in politics can choose only good government. 
My Samsung journey: -I started my  Samsung journey from Samsung Champ , than after that i used nokia phones for some time, htc  . Then my sister gifted my S4 and that was turning point in my tech life . That phone put a long lasting effect on my mind . I decided to use only samsung phones. Then i bought note 5 and that phone made me  Note lover .  Then i bought s7 edge to explore the edge function. Then note 8 , note 9 and now I have s10 plus. S10 plus phone is just awesome but i miss s pen in it. 
On Samsung Members app:-I came on Samsung members almost 1 year About me:-My self Amandeep Singh from Marisa (Punjab) Currently staying in Patiala. I have done btech in computer engineering from Punjabi University Patiala , now preparing for UPSC exam. Hobbies and Interests:l am simplicity lover and have a great interest in exploring all the aspects of life. I have great interest in technology and always curious to know about what's going in tech industry. I love to read books and newspapers a lot just to remain updated whats going around me , in my society, in my state and country. I have a great interest in politics as i believe that the active voters or the voters that have keen interest in politics can choose only good government. My Samsung journey: -l started my Samsung journey from Samsung Champ , than after that i used nokia phones for some time, htc . Then my sister gifted my S4 and that was turning point in my tech life . That phone put a long lasting effect on my mind . I decided to use only samsung phones. Then i bought note 5 and that phone made me Note lover . Then i bought s7 edge to explore the edge function. Then S8note 8 , S9note 9 and now I have s10 plus. S10 plus phone is just awesome but i miss s pen in it. . 
Samsung members app experience:-   I came on this platform almost one year ago . I leaned lots of things here especially what type of problems people face while using which type of models.  This polished my tech knowledge and I become a good phone advisor in my friend circle and family. My family members and friends always take advice from me when ever they want to buy a new phone.
As a brand Ambassador ,  first thing  I want to say is that  I will follow all the term and conditions set by Samsung piously.  Second  I will try best to live up to the expectations made by Samsung selection committee during my selection.   As i  used a lot of Samsung phones  and i read a lot of tech stuff from magazine , online sites   Ican help other members as a tech expertise .  I will always ready to help them in their odds , try to solve their problems and give them a good experience on Samsung Members app. 
Till now i haven't attended any Samsung's launch event but i want to attend that .  It is not easy to get a chance to see Samsung launch event , one have to earn it . I will try my best as Samsung Brand Ambassador to earn 😍.
My best experience with Samsung members app is that here i came to learn that  more you know about technology more you can help people and I always feels a great satisfaction after helping one who is in need .
At last i want to thank Samsung team to choose me and  give me a chance to be  part of this family.
If any one have any query or any problem feel free to contact me, I will try my best  to help you.
Thankew.......lots of love to all

This selfie i clicked on my S10 plus...

6 Comments
Rohitvpathak
Active Level 7
Promotions
Hello... Nice meeting u
Promotions
Congrats
झबर
Active Level 4
Promotions
नमस्ते प्रिय मित्र नमस्कार
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 1
Promotions
hnji namaskar...
0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Promotions
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Dear Samsung, We all M & F series users, want some features. Samsung india discriminates with features across devices, infact device supports then also features are not given. So please give full one ui to all M & F series. Why we are demanding full one ui? Because certain features like carrier aggregation (because processor supports it), bixby, bixby routines, goodlock apps support, clipboard, screen recording, pro video,samsung pay (samsung pay mini in case of non nfc),etc. If samsung india can provide this features in one ui core its fine, but if it is not we want full one ui. We trusted Samsung and we want these features which our device supports because it deserves. The problem with samsung is, it takes and implements the feedback, but only on new launches, why? Did old customers mean nothing to samsung?

👆👆👆 PLEASE PROVIDE THIS FEEDBACK TO SAMSUNG AS YOU ARE BRAND AMBASSADOR, YOUR VOICE WOULD BE MORE LISTENED.
0 Likes