Original topic:

My Experience/Relationship with the Samsung

(Topic created on: 07-30-2019 12:16 AM)
Rohitgadher
★★
Options
Promotions

I am using My Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro from 2016 ND travelled 7 states and 1 Union territory till the date and even I want to make a record from it.i want to travel all the states of india and capture all it's glory from Samsung phone.i do travel photography and have vision to explore places differently.you can visit my Instagram I'd and see my work there.i only shoots from my phone ND I believe that one day Samsung will surely hear my story.this is my best experience and 3year relationship with the Samsung.i am fully satisfied with my phone ND got featured in Samsung India, Samsung france,Natgeo Yourshot, incredible India, lonely planet magazine india.i hope I got chance to show my talent ND hope I can buy a Note 10 one day.thank you Samsung for all the things.
It's 16Mp camera is just awesome and I'm speechless with the results..you can check my captures to and ask me for any question related my phone or camera.if I talk abt the powerbank than I have used it on my 2-3 trips and it really charges the fast and response is very good if you have a phone of 5000mah battery than it can charges 2 times upto and it support fast charging too and charge quickly as possible.
6 Comments
babi07
Expert Level 5
Promotions
supershots
Promotions
thank you so much 😊🤗
0 Likes
haridasyadav
Active Level 6
Promotions

Nice pics