Original topic:

Multi device seamless connectivity experience

(Topic created on: 07-28-2019 07:31 PM)
Safi99
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
I had bought a Galaxy S9 plus in the month of March.A few days later I felt the need of a wearable.After exploring a few watches my eyes fell upon the Gear S3 frontier edition which suited all my requirements and above all it was of the same ecosystem. So I had got one ordered through amazon.

I had really enjoyed using it since I could access my phone even without taking it out of my pocket. After samsung rolled out a UI updated for the watch, my experience using it got even greater. 

A few days later I got a chance to head back to the Gulf.Since my hunger for music increased thanks to the watch,I felt the absence of a Bluetooth earphone/headphones. The first thing that struck my mind was the gear icon X, which of course came with a hefty price tag.

And then the Level U caught my attention. I would have purchased them but seeing the Apple Airpods as a competion I decided to go with newly launched Galaxy Buds, which packed up a good sound delivery thanks to HARMAN which tuned them at a good level.I wasn't looking at the price as they were a bit pocket friendly. 

This is my experience with the Samsung Multi device experience. 

0 Likes
1 Comment
mukundsingh
Active Level 6
Promotions

nice

0 Likes