Original topic:

M-Series Camera Review

(Topic created on: 01-22-2019 08:46 PM)
kshitij_srivastava
Active Level 7
Options
Promotions
Samsung called me up and gave me the opportunity to play with and test the all new M-series. First of all, the phone looks really good with the Infinity-V display but what got my attention the most was the camera, the phone is focused towards millennials and camera is one of the most crucial parts for this age group, so I expected it to be great and I was right.

The Camera works really well, better than any budget phone I’ve ever used - I tried out different effects like bokeh and live focus on my bearded friend below and it was just perfect. Wide angle photography is amazing and can't be seen in any other phone at this price.19e7ad54-48d7-43c6-8a92-7d3274909b8e.jpg
11488873-b16a-477b-b3b2-5037a076db50.jpg
Subzwari4221
Active Level 7
Promotions
Nice
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Promotions
What is the major factor in which RAM is differ from Proccessor. I need defination.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
For what M series are fine: RAM work or Proccessor?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
For what M series are fine: RAM work or Proccessor?
0 Likes
SamGon
Active Level 7
Promotions
super
0 Likes
Lee4z
Active Level 3
Promotions
How do i explore the work of 32 GB RAM in M series phones?
0 Likes
Reetbhatia
Active Level 7
Promotions
I must say, this phone will set a benchmark for other gadget holders available in the market. As, these saught of functions with such a RAM memory.
0 Likes
pratikswain
Active Level 9
Promotions
What if a person who is a gadget lover, wants to own a fine phone. Do they relay on M series?
0 Likes
Aadhi5712
Active Level 7
Promotions
As, i have came to know that M series are tough competition for chinease rivals. Is this suitable with Proccessor also?
0 Likes
Heavenshalo
Active Level 7
Promotions
Is there any co-relation in between proccessor and Exynos chipset?
Does the same proccessor's accesibility is inbuilt in proccessors of samsung M series?
0 Likes