cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

It's our biggest sale of the year offering you up to 40% off.

(Topic created on: 09-29-2020 12:41 PM)
Yud_Shar
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions

1440x412.jpeg

It's our biggest sale of the year offering you up to 40% off on selected TVs, Smartphones and tablets, fridges, air conditioners and other home appliances.

FIND OUT MORE 

57 Comments
magdao
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
waiting for my voucher r4000 from 24 august. they promised me this week. still nothing. never a manager on duty. sending emails for 2 weeks everyday. dissappointed in not getting proper feedback from samsung.
0 Likes
Suvera
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hi,where did you guys go to register for the free buds?
0 Likes
september2020
Active Level 5
Promotions
I don't think the brand matters.... it's service that matters. if u don't walk a mile in someone else's shoes you could only have your opinion alone. hope u never have to go through bad service, for some false advertising and dishonesty is a norm so overlooked .... others live by morals and values.
0 Likes
Snoetjie
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I received mine no hassle
0 Likes
september2020
Active Level 5
Promotions
@yud_shar, community manager
would u kindly assist us in attaining our e vouchers that are way overdue to legitimate Samsung customers?
I have been a Samsung customer from phones, tvs , dishwashers , washing machines everything even visited Korea the home of Samsung... for this service ... I don't think so , this is a serious request for help and after this I will certainly take it up with highest management
0 Likes
Ash577t
Active Level 4
Promotions
Probably selling all the so called rejected claims for the "gifts" that was promised with the purchase of their product.
0 Likes
XAMAZING710
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
QUE BOM
0 Likes
Dujon64
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Still waiting for my UV steriliser and my e- voucher.Bought a Note 20 5G.
0 Likes