Yud_Shar
Community Manager

1440x412.jpeg

It's our biggest sale of the year offering you up to 40% off on selected TVs, Smartphones and tablets, fridges, air conditioners and other home appliances.

FIND OUT MORE 

57 Comments
GRUMPY
Active Level 1
awesome updates
DirkOberholster
Active Level 2
Just letting everyone know to not claim for any free stuff like buds from Samsung cause you never receive them. Rather stay with your Apple devices.
I received mine after two weeks. Great service!
Thats not true buddy. I recieved the free galaxy buds post purchasing S20 Ultra after few weeks during the lockdown.
why dont you post that post on 🤐apple platform? who dont receive FREE😝 samsung galaxy buds ? as for us SAMSUNG FOREVER FANS ✊🏿🤴🏿👑🔥💪, weather we receive or not does bother us coz anything free is not a worry 🤣
but I got mine though even the battery charge i got it...
mine liturally took 3 days to be delivered! maybe you did something wrong from your end. 🤷‍♂️
thank you Samsung, my sister and i received our free buds today.
Also still waiting. Received the CITD number on the 6th of June when I bought my Samsung S20 ultra and it said successful claim but still waiting. 14 weeks later. Everytime I make contact with Samsung they say everything is fine and they received the claim I should give them 2 weeks as there is a backlog due to covid.