cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

It's our biggest sale of the year offering you up to 40% off.

(Topic created on: 08-20-2020 10:36 PM)
Yud_Shar
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions

1440x412.jpeg

It's our biggest sale of the year offering you up to 40% off on selected TVs, Smartphones and tablets, fridges, air conditioners and other home appliances.

FIND OUT MORE 

57 Comments
GRUMPY
Active Level 1
Promotions
awesome updates
Promotions
Just letting everyone know to not claim for any free stuff like buds from Samsung cause you never receive them. Rather stay with your Apple devices.
NickleRock
Active Level 1
Promotions
I received mine after two weeks. Great service!
chaithu04
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Thats not true buddy. I recieved the free galaxy buds post purchasing S20 Ultra after few weeks during the lockdown.
ChiefZiki
Active Level 1
Promotions
why dont you post that post on 🤐apple platform? who dont receive FREE😝 samsung galaxy buds ? as for us SAMSUNG FOREVER FANS ✊🏿🤴🏿👑🔥💪, weather we receive or not does bother us coz anything free is not a worry 🤣
docmedia
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
but I got mine though even the battery charge i got it...
0 Likes
tdlategan
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
mine liturally took 3 days to be delivered! maybe you did something wrong from your end. 🤷‍♂️
BakkiesMM
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
thank you Samsung, my sister and i received our free buds today.
Divan67
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
Also still waiting. Received the CITD number on the 6th of June when I bought my Samsung S20 ultra and it said successful claim but still waiting. 14 weeks later. Everytime I make contact with Samsung they say everything is fine and they received the claim I should give them 2 weeks as there is a backlog due to covid.
0 Likes