Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Invalid email address

(Topic created on: 02-18-2021 12:15 AM)
NickleRock
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Good day. Both my wife and I are having trouble with our email addresses in various benefit deals on the Samsung Members app. It keeps telling us that the email address is invalid. We have tried four different addresses already. Does anyone have some idea of what is going on. Thank you 
10 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi 

Please perform a soft reset of your device, then try entering email address again 

Press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds.

*The device may take a screenshot, however keep holding the buttons for a few more seconds.

0 Likes
NickleRock
Active Level 1
Promotions
It does the same on my wife's phone.
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Even after the soft reset?

Please advise if the issue still persists?

0 Likes
NickleRock
Active Level 1
Promotions
I do not want to reset. I bought the phone last week and it took four days to set it up. I created a new email address with google. That address worked, but it is not the address I want to use. please assist. Thank you very much.
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi, NickleRock, apologies for the delayed response, please advise you were able to submit the email?

0 Likes
NickleRock
Active Level 1
Promotions
Seven months!??!#!😱
0 Likes
Ripvanwinkel
Active Level 3
Promotions
I'm having the same issue. I have a Samsung account linked to my Google account but I keep getting the same message Invalid Email ID. Why should customers go through all this nonsense to redeem a free product? You should've just made it available at purchase. Simple.
Ripvanwinkel
Active Level 3
Promotions
I have just spent the last four hours setting up my phone. No way I'm going to do a soft reset.
Members_3FKbmKg
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

sign in with your Samsung account.

0 Likes