Original topic:

#InnovationLabsNo.13 for A71

(Topic created on: 04-08-2021 03:37 PM)
Shaze
Active Level 6
Options
Promotions
One UI 3.1 improvements:
1. Increase haptic feedback quality and I would love of it will be available in more settings Eg: Camera button, scrolling through different camera modes, shooting videos, improving quality while typing etc.😀😀
2. AOD varieties should be increased.... I feel that very few options are present as compared to oneplus, etc companies. There should be a lot of improvement in AODs (increase in varieties and colours). Infact when android 10 was present, there were more varieties and with the new android 11 update there are very few now. Actually AODs express a lot about ur phone without actually turning it on!!😊😊
3. Edge lighting has also very less options. Pls increase the varieties.
4. In the camera app both the ultrawide and main can record in 4K 30fps, so why don't we have the option to switch to ultrawide while shooting 4K 30fps videos??

All these improvements will make a quality experience and my phone will definitely feel like a Rs.30k phone.🙏😊😀

Guys, If u have any other suggestions pls comment and post on this app in community. Samsung definitely listens to us.....!!😇
7 Comments
Promotions
👌👌 I have posted one earlier. Check that out.
Shaze
Active Level 6
Promotions
K, for sure
0 Likes
VVsss
Active Level 1
Promotions
dual camera video recording honi chaiye
AshAnand
Active Level 3
Promotions
For aod just install good lock
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
60 fps video recording
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
High RAM consumption
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Promotions
FYI Samsung have more AOD varieties than Oneplus.
Literally there is a specific AOD section in Galaxy Themes which have amount of AOD and you still say that AOD varieties should be increased. 😂😂😂

And if you are talking about more clock styles the download ClockFace from Good Lock.
0 Likes