cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Got the Promotional Galaxy Buds Pro and smarttag after 5 months.

(Topic created on: 06-29-2021 10:19 AM)
bananarang
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
I pre ordered the Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra in January and received it on the 28th of January.
I signed up for the Promotional items (Galaxy Buds Pro + Galaxy SmartTag, that came with pre-ordering the phone). After 2 weeks I havent received my items and decided to call them. 5 months and 18 phone calls later I finally received my items this morning(14 June 2021), but I did not get the items I chose. I chose the black buds, but got the Purple ones instead. 
I am honestly so frustrated at this whole process and super disappointed in Samsung. I hope they read this and assist me further as they aren't answering my emails. 
8 Comments
M2NGWA
Active Level 9
Promotions
Just accept them, because getting an exchange will be futile
0 Likes
bananarang
Active Level 4
Promotions
The problem is that its a multi billion dollar company that can't do a simple task. Why even bother giving out promotional items when you can't fullfill the order?
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Promotions
I bought the note 20 ultra in late 2020 and I was supposed to get the buds live. Well I still dream of them. I tried everything but after a few emails, they just out right ignore me. When I complain about that then they ask me to resend my supporting documents only to ignore me again. I've done this maybe 3-4 times. Even the administrator of this forum is useless and/or are together in the fraud. This is fraud
0 Likes
bananarang
Active Level 4
Promotions
I totally agree with you on this
0 Likes
Mavisto
Active Level 1
Promotions
I got my items 2 days after posting a bad review about them on HelloPeter..Before then,they were giving me the run around.
bananarang
Active Level 4
Promotions
Are you suggesting that I do that as well
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Promotions
Hi. Listen to Mavisto. I did the same and I received my buds live within the week. HelloPeter works
0 Likes
Mavisto
Active Level 1
Promotions
It might help...After posting that review,ireceived a call from Samsung for the very 1st time,making a follow up on my claim & days later,the courier delivered my items...So its worth a shot.