Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good day

(Topic created on: 02-27-2023 09:14 PM)
AnishaAnika
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I did receive my samsung s23 ultra last week and i did claim my tap but no when i phone samsung today they told me mtn had to deliver the tsp with the ultra ?? Any one having this problem i am with mtn and mtn say no they must
17 Comments
Keegan01
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
Having the same problem with Vodacom, didn't receive my tab when I got my phone either.
DN6
Active Level 1
Promotions
Scroll to the bottom of the app landing page. There is a benefits category that has a link to redeem the tablet.

I'm struggling to find where to redeem the r2000 voucher in app
TheGroom
Active Level 1
Promotions
DN6 that is a struggle
0 Likes
RhinoZA
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
When i phoned samsung yesterday to enquire on how to claim the Tab... the salesman gave me that same crappy excuse...that mtn was surpose to send it to me..... it states on ALL the adds the you must claim it fromnthe samsung members app.... so i did... got a reff number... but havent heard anything as yet.... come on Samsung.... STEP UP
0 Likes
DN6
Active Level 1
Promotions
Some people mentioned that they received the tablet about a week after submitting their claim. The voucher credit was received a week after that into the members app reward balance
0 Likes
DN6
Active Level 1
Promotions
I submitted my claim for the s6 tablet on Sunday and have received a message this morning that the claim was successful. It took 2 business days. Now to wait for delivery and hopefully receive the rewards voucher in due course
0 Likes
DN6
Active Level 1
Promotions
I haven't received my tablet yet but have received my R2k voucher via email today
0 Likes
DN6
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have received delivery of my tablet today. 5 working days
0 Likes
AnishaAnika
Active Level 1
Promotions
Good did go to there and redeem, my problem is they say mtn must give it to me when they deliver my foon and mtn say no you must redeem it from samsung