cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Gifts, Vouchers and an inability to fulfill.

(Topic created on: 02-18-2021 08:45 AM)
PeterPrinsloo
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Samsung, seriously: If you want to destroy your brand loyalty continue what you are doing now with these bundled gift campaigns.
  • You spend a huge amount of money on marketing these 'awesome' bundled deals writing cheques you can't cash. You just can't fulfill.
  • Your whole support structure is so convoluted that not even your own staff know where to direct queries.
  • Your voucher issuing and CRM systems appear to have been developed 20 years ago and conveniently malfunction with respect to reference numbers.
  • The worst of all is this seems to be a persistent issue with each of these campaigns you run - I note that there are people who are still waiting for their 'gifts' from last year.  So I am wondering whether I will mine any time this year. 
  • Even considering your terms and conditions and the relevant disclaimers on stock availability etc. I am inclined to start questioning whether your marketing strategies are in contravention of the CPA - specially in relation to 'Bait marketing' and enticement. Chew on that one for a bit while I prep my over 9000 lines complaints which will be coming your way soon.

I am keeping an eye on this but I am inclined to start a group to get info from everyone who has not received their bundled items with the promised 14 working days (we'll give a couple extra days as well) and to take Samsung on about this en masse. 

10 Comments
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Promotions
I haven't received my buds+... almost 9 months and counting....
bought the s20, got confirmation and called them tons... no free buds... as promised...only broken promises
RichardZA
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
I can relate. I am struggling to get my gifts with my s21 now. I have been ignored by Samsung every step of the way. It is such an easy thing for them to resolve, but they don't seem to even slightly be trying. I've sent tons of emails to every support address I could find, but no results.
0 Likes
seumo
Active Level 8
Promotions
how come some are satisfied and others are not really really poor customers service
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi PeterPrinsloo

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, please send an email to tellus@samsung,com with your reference number, contact details and IMEI number to assist you accurately with your claim. 

0 Likes
FathimaB
Active Level 1
Promotions
I did not receive my gifts after purchasing the s21 ultra. I have been getting the run around from Samsung call centre. The consultants are extremely incompetent.
0 Likes
FathimaB
Active Level 1
Promotions
extremely poor service from Samsung
0 Likes
FathimaB
Active Level 1
Promotions
I have been making endless calls & sent so many emails with no success
0 Likes
Ryan9mm
Active Level 5
Promotions
I received mine last week after claiming on 28 Jan. It helps to be persistent on calling and mailing daily, but being rude and impatient might make yoir experience worse.
Sherryhandley
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
I still haven't received my gift since Jan 21, after posting on this group I received a call about a month ago asking if I received my gift. I was told it was on its way and they would contact me again.... Yet again still waiting 😪.
0 Likes