Original topic:

Galaxy note 9. (Recommendation)

(Topic created on: 10-26-2018 06:03 PM)
BunnyGirl
Expert Level 4
Options
Promotions
Galaxy Note 9 is the best big phone you can buy, as well as the most productive smartphone the tech giant has to offer.

It delivers an industry-leading, ultra sharp 6.4-inch Infinity Super AMOLED display, a massive battery with excellent endurance, and an S Pen stylus with Bluetooth connectivity and a powerful software suite that's yet to be matched by any competitor.

The Samsung Galaxy Note9 has an AI-powered camera setup with two optically stabilized sensors (a wide-angle one with dual aperture and a telephoto one). The rest of its key features include wireless charging, expandable memory, a fully waterproof body, built-in stereo speakers tuned by AKG, and a standard audio jack.

You can secure the phone with a fingerprint or an iris scanner. The big phone also features a long list of cutting-edge hardware specs, headed by a powerful Snapdragon 845 processor and 6 GB or 8 GB of RAM, with the former exclusively available with a whopping 512 GB of built-in storage (the variant with 6 GB of RAM comes with 128 GB of storage).

The Samsung Galaxy Note9 will be the first Android smartphone to allow you to play the massively popular video game Fortnite. The title will be exclusively available for Samsung Galaxy devices for a while.
 In case you find the price tag of the latest Galaxy too high, consider last year’s excellent Galaxy Note8 instead. It’s not as capable, but it’s just as sleek and productive.

fb5954aa-7d3c-4723-8cc5-a4dc7a4eb61d.jpg

I'm big Fan of this phone.
8 Comments
Rashijha43
Active Level 4
Promotions
great
0 Likes
Whitewolfi
Active Level 8
Promotions
Thanks