Hi SuperD 

Thank you for bringing that to our attention, we will do our best to resolve this.

Please email your proof of purchase, name, surname, contact number, CIT number to tellus@samsung.com 

SuperD
Active Level 2
This has been done about 10 times already, they then sent me a settlement letter saying they will dispatch my buds after I complete the letter and send it back to them...this was done at the begining of the month and in typical Samsung style...ZERO communication thereafter, Ive sent several mails and called them twice asking for updates...still nothing!...How difficult can it be to coordinate a simple delivery???
SuperD
Active Level 2
Typical, moderator simply ignores my second response because he cant reply with his blanket reply that he tells everyone "please email proof of purchase blah bla blah" - The level of incompetence and unprofessional conduct from Samsung is shocking. We get better service from goverment departments. Going on 6 months for a tech company to coordinate a delivery of a pair of buds and still nothing. I guess its time to go public, people need to know how pathetic Samsungs after sales service is and should definitely think twice before spending R25K on a phone. Had I known I this, I sure as hell wouldnt have purchased an S20 ultra. This will no doubt be the last Samsung product I buy ever. Im on the market for a new TV as well...I wont even bother looking at the Samsung range.
MerishaRajkumar
Beginner Level 3
hi I just upgraded my phone and I claim for my 4k voucher, I received the voucher code , but when claiming I can't get pass the payment part , please help

Hi  MerishaRajkumar 

Please take a screenshot of the payement option you get and mail it to our marketing team with your voucher code so they can process it for you : zaestore@samsung.com