Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds +

(Topic created on: 08-21-2020 01:09 PM)
Chahal18
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I claimed my buds on May 16, got my CITD number, unable to locate the package, haven't received them yet, I'm a bit impatient now, I've been waiting foreverrrrr, send help. Thank you :) 

Also tried emailing tellus@samsung.co.za but its not letting me send the email. 
14 Comments
Ahmedk771
Active Level 3
Promotions
same here waiting from 5 June
0 Likes
kerstFogg08
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yeah I think they are giving us unreal email addresses to send our info to. So ridiculous. So much for customer support Samsung!!!
0 Likes
Solutions101
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hi

The correct email to send your details to is tellus@samsung.com
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Hi Charl 

I trust this finds you well

The feedback regarding your buds, is that the claim has been processed and is successful. However there is a delay due to the backlog of the buds claims from March, so once those have been dispatched, yours will be on the way as well .

Apologies for the delay we are working on this

Thank you for your patience regarding this, it is appreciated.

Chahal18
Active Level 1
Promotions
thank you
Chahal18
Active Level 1
Promotions
how come, other people that claimed at the same time as me, relieved theirs already?
0 Likes
SuperD
Active Level 2
Promotions
Im in the same boat, I recieved my confirmation email and CIT number 22 May. Still cant track the parcel and seems impossible to get anyone to give me proper a proper answer. People who applied long after me have already recieved there?
0 Likes
SuperD
Active Level 2
Promotions
Very conveniently we dont get any responses even on here anymore....
0 Likes
SuperD
Active Level 2
Promotions
Guess what folks..still no buds. Samsungs customer service is as pathetic as some of our government departments. If we are unable to resolve something as simple as delivery of a pair of buds. I hate to think what level of incompetence we will experience if we need to do a warranty claim on our devices.
0 Likes