Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy buds plus Promotion | A51

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 10:53 AM)
AadamNajjaar
Active Level 4
Options
Promotions
Can anyone help I've been waiting for almost 5 weeks for my galaxy buds that came with the Galaxy A51, should it really take this long?
14 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, AadamNajjaar kindly advise if you had claimed the Galaxy buds during the promotional period from Samsung members application if so please share the IMEI number of the device so as to check for the claim process. 

0 Likes
AadamNajjaar
Active Level 4
Promotions
hi Tsogo_sam05, yes I have claimed it during the redemption period. My IMEI number is: 353194562142095
0 Likes
AadamNajjaar
Active Level 4
Promotions
Hi Tsogo_sam05, any updates?
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, AadamNajjaar please note that the claim for the Galaxy Buds redemption has been approved, however, it will take up to 6 weeks for delivery.

0 Likes
Promotions
can you respond to me ??????!!!!
0 Likes
Delirious
Active Level 3
Promotions
Sorry to hijack your post, but on the redemption page there's a space for a "unique code". What is it and where do I find it?
0 Likes
AadamNajjaar
Active Level 4
Promotions
Hi, the promotion I'm talking about is the free Galaxy Buds Plusthat you can claim if you bought the Galaxy a51 or Galaxy a71 (Telkom store btw). The redemption period ended on the 7th of October, maybe your talking about a different promotion but I don't recall the page asking for a "unique code"
0 Likes
Promotions
hi Tsogo_sam05 I haven't even received a CITD number but have sent several almost hundreds of emails and several calls regarding my redemption and have been emailed last week being told its been escalated for dispatch but was not given a reference number? please assist I've been trying and provided all documentation several times and haven't been helped much. thanks

Screenshot_20201001-134519_Service mode.jpg

0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, nb786 apologies for the delayed response, please share your email address so as to inquire about the escalation with the verification department.

0 Likes