Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy buds and tag promotion

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 10:39 PM)
Tanya5
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I bought my phone Samsung S21 in February 2021 with the galaxy airpods and Tag free promotional deal. I submitted all the necessary documents and received the reference number. I have till date not received any Email (as promised) or feedback whatsoever.

Please Advise???
7 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi Tanya5, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, please share the claim reference number so as to follow up with the marketing department.

0 Likes
franco101
Active Level 3
Promotions
Dont waste more of your time and energy on samsung ive been told so many bull+÷÷ stories they dont deliver on there promises
0 Likes
mathuli28208
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
Hi Tanya am also experiencing the same problem its been 5 months now still no buds and tag
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, mathuli28208 we apologize for the inconvenience caused, please share the claim reference number so as to follow up with the marketing department.

0 Likes
kgwaeza
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Same as me. I bought note 20 on the 27th August 2020 and I was supposed to get us steriliser after I the redemption. Even today I'm still waiting for the delivery. Every time when I enquire about how far is it, you find a new consultant and I have to start from scratch.
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, kgwaeza we apologize for the inconvenience caused, please share the claim reference number so as to follow up with the marketing department.

0 Likes
delanomosavel
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
This seems to be a common problem why offer promotions when you can't up hold to your end I bought a s21fe which came with a free tablet followed the process after the 5days had elapsed I called and was told to wait another week if not received I should call again called again after the week was told again to wait and be patient its been 2months no feedback whatsoever from samsung
0 Likes