Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy TAB A8 promotion

(Topic created on: 05-07-2023 01:32 PM)
EmmEss
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions

Bought the S23 Ultra - I have fulfilled all the requirements and have not received the promo code for the TAB. Went to the Samsung Store where I bought the phone and the Salesperson was genuinely surprised and said He didn't even know about the promotion.  How exactly do I go about claiming the TAB as the promotion end date is today and the final claim date is in a couple of Weeks and based on the complaints in the forums about lack of response, I am concerned. I had zero issues claiming the buds yesterday, Any Official response or assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

2023-05-07 12_27_04-Galaxy S23Ultra CRM Campaign.png

0 Likes
7 Comments
Keandre
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi let me know if you got your galaxy buds 2 pro I'm stil waiting for delivery did complete everything and claim is approved
0 Likes
shouks
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hi I would just like to know if you have came to an antwerpen because im sitting with the very same problem mine is expiring in 5 days
0 Likes
Teeswizzle
Active Level 1
Promotions
Where did you get the code?
0 Likes
MacSiabi
Active Level 1
Promotions
The buds don't need code. Only the Tab8 it requires code.
0 Likes
StickeyTape
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Also have not received the email. Have since contacted the samsung shop. Waiting their feedback. Also frustrated as I needed my phone urgently and went to the samsung shop. Found out now that they gave me the 256g model and not the 512g model despite being the identical price on the website.
0 Likes
MacSiabi
Active Level 1
Promotions
Eish, I'm also looking for this code. The stores also don't know what the promo code is. I see it says it will be sent via email. But I got no email either. I emailed then. Still no response. Guys share, if anyone got that promo code email?
0 Likes
Kesindree
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Hi 

I have also purchased the 23ultra but haven't received any email 

0 Likes