Original topic:

Galaxy S21 Promotion Claim Steps

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 09:12 AM)
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Here are steps on how to claim your S21 Gifts: 

If you are purchasing from the Samsung Online Store: 

Step 1 : Buy your phone at samsung.com/za/ and claim your gift at checkout. The new device and gifts will be delivered to the address provided.

If you are purchasing from other retail stores: 

Step 1: Buy your phone at any participating retailer.

Step 2: When you have your phone switch it on and access or download the Samsung Members App.

Step 3: Follow the prompts, submit form with proof of purchase for validation and delivery details. ONLY once submission has been validated will customer receive congratulatory message. The gifts will be delivered to the address provided via Courier IT. Customer will receive tracking number.

Step 4: Confirmation email may be sent to your spam email, please also check there for teh email. 

Step 5: Delivery of the gifts take between 2 to 4 weeks, after your details have been validated. 

How to Claim the Samsung Care Plus Offer: 

Step 1: Open the Samsung Members App and click on the Samsung Care+ R499 offer banner, or go to https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/s21-care-plus-promo-terms/ and click the Buy Now button to redeem.

Step 2:Complete the Samsung Care+ registration form.

Step 3: Make the R499 once-off online payment.

Step 4 : You will receive an email with Samsung Care+ documents within 30 days.

https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/s21-preorder-redemption-steps/

bexxi
Active Level 1
Promotions
please can you reply to my post. you've been ignoring me for weeks now and my issue is not fixed.
0 Likes
Zaida
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Hi, I submitted my claim for the Samsung Galaxy  S21 Ultra promo together with the tax invoice from Vodacom reflecting my IMEI number on it but I keep getting a response to say my claim is rejected as the person verifying my claim cannot read the IMEI number on the invoice. I resent the invoice highlighting the number on the invoice together with a screenshot of the device information but I haven't received any confirmation thereof. It's been a back n forth issue & I am seriously starting to regret getting the device if this is the way my claim I am due to receive is being handled. Instead of feeling happy for my new device and getting excited for the promo items that is meant to come my way, I just feel unhappy  like this was a mistake. Can someone please assist me?

0 Likes
Criek
Active Level 1
Promotions
i never got any email back
0 Likes
TimJB
Active Level 2
Promotions
Claim and wait forever after approval Agent can't assist
0 Likes
Herbz
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi I purchased a Samsung S21 recently. I registered on Samsung Members to redeem the promo offer of the Buds Live and Smart Tag. Its been awhile and I haven't received any congratulatory email or any response from you guys. I'm getting worried because the promo is ending soon. Can you please help @Maps_sam07
Strinz1ZN
Active Level 1
Promotions

Hi Maps_sam07,

can you also assist on the above.

also struggling for the Buds and tag claim.

SamN27
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hi please will you advise me on how to track my order. I've been waiting for over 4 weeks now and when I called the call centre, the lady I spoke to could not help me
0 Likes
Boyieeee
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I have claimed the buds after on 24/02
till today no confirmation email nothing...this is the ref I was provided
632402055821S6KC9
your assistance would be appreciated
Boyieeee
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I received my buds and tag today

20210305_213851_23705.jpg

0 Likes
Jaydiie
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
hi. i did the claiming of the S21 gifts on Thursday and i still have not received an email to confirm, what do i do?
0 Likes