Original topic:

Galaxy S21 Promotion Claim Steps

(Topic created on: 01-29-2021 11:23 AM)
Maps_sam07
Options
Promotions

Here are steps on how to claim your S21 Gifts: 

If you are purchasing from the Samsung Online Store: 

Step 1 : Buy your phone at samsung.com/za/ and claim your gift at checkout. The new device and gifts will be delivered to the address provided.

If you are purchasing from other retail stores: 

Step 1: Buy your phone at any participating retailer.

Step 2: When you have your phone switch it on and access or download the Samsung Members App.

Step 3: Follow the prompts, submit form with proof of purchase for validation and delivery details. ONLY once submission has been validated will customer receive congratulatory message. The gifts will be delivered to the address provided via Courier IT. Customer will receive tracking number.

Step 4: Confirmation email may be sent to your spam email, please also check there for teh email. 

Step 5: Delivery of the gifts take between 2 to 4 weeks, after your details have been validated. 

How to Claim the Samsung Care Plus Offer: 

Step 1: Open the Samsung Members App and click on the Samsung Care+ R499 offer banner, or go to https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/s21-care-plus-promo-terms/ and click the Buy Now button to redeem.

Step 2:Complete the Samsung Care+ registration form.

Step 3: Make the R499 once-off online payment.

Step 4 : You will receive an email with Samsung Care+ documents within 30 days.

https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/s21-preorder-redemption-steps/

32 Comments
wjjj
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hi I got an sms for discount on online store but when I enter the code it does not work is there terms and conditions
0 Likes
Riani
Active Level 3
Promotions
I have the same problem
... as per terms and conditions the only prerequisite is to redeem on the online store...trying to get this resolved
0 Likes
wjjj
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
please let me know if you found solution I have also send an email
0 Likes
Riani
Active Level 3
Promotions
I have tried again this morning and it worked perfectly - seems we just need a little patience and wait for the code to be activated
0 Likes
wjjj
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Thanks mine also worked
0 Likes
spiepie
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I'm still waiting for my TV that was on the Note 20 deal. I've never received any reply would this not yield the same results
0 Likes
Brent74
Active Level 1
Promotions
I get the following error when trying to verify imea for the care+ "UNSUPPORTED_EULA_ACKNOWLEGDE_DATE". please help
0 Likes
Brent74
Active Level 1
Promotions
Submitted my details and purchase receipt on 27 Jan and have yet to receive an email or sms. should O be concerned or just keep waiting?
0 Likes
Criek
Active Level 1
Promotions
i have the same problem
0 Likes