Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S20 FE and receive a complimentary pair of Galaxy

(Topic created on: 11-16-2020 12:39 PM)
Zakoko
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Hey does anyone know if I can receive this promotion I received by email for receiving the earbuds,  if I just ordered the Galaxy FE  device on contract???? 

Thanks 
0 Likes
12 Comments
AngryBird1st
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
did you get your new phone?
0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Hi, Zakoko the Galaxy S20 FE launch offer is valid for the UV sterilizer and Samsung care+ cover for selected operators.

please see link: https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/s20fe-launch-promo/

Zakoko
Active Level 1
Promotions
thanks
0 Likes
thisSucks
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
did not get my code after event, so I am screwed
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Kindly advise as to where did you purchase the device, please note that if purchased from e-store it will be automatically added to the cart, once Checkout and payment is made.

0 Likes
thisSucks
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
vodacom
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

According to the Ts&Cs from the website link: https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/s20fe-launch-promo/

1. Only selected stores will have stock of UV Steriliser bundled with S20 FE devices. Customer cannot redeem off Samsung Members
  2. Customers must find out from sales staff if the S20 FE bundle deal is available in-store.
    2.1. If S20 FE with UV sterilizer is available in-store, upon purchasing a qualifying device, the customer is eligible to get the free gift.
    2.2. A participant must redeem the Offer from the 16 October 2020 (0h00) till stocks last.
    2.3. No claims for any Samsung UV Sterilizer in respect of the Qualifying Device purchased during the Promotion Period will be accepted or processed before the Promotion Period or after stock in the store has been depleted.
    2.4. If S20 FE is available in the store BUT free UV sterilizer is not available, the customer must escalate the matter with store staff as this is a limited gift offer and available whilst stocks last.
    2.5. UV sterilizer cannot be redeemed from Samsung Members.
  3. Customers who purchase the S20 FE in-store will not be allowed to claim the UV sterilizer launch gift from the Samsung e-store.
0 Likes
thisSucks
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
that is not the promo I am talking about, it was for watching the unpacked event of 23/09/2020 - https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/s20fe-crm2-promo-terms/
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Promotions

Apologies for the misunderstanding, please note that the promotion was for the launch of the Galaxy S20fe on the 23rd of September 2020.

Based on the Ts&Cs you were to sign up on the Samsung South Africa website to watch the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event on the 23rd of September 2020 to qualify and have a unique valid four-digit campaign code obtained from an e-mail sent by the organizer.

4. How to qualify for the Promotion:

1. 4.1. The participant must:
    1. (a) purchase and activate the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE at any Samsung authorized network operator, participating retail outlet, Samsung e-Store, or online during the Promotion Period;
    2. (b) download the Samsung Members application (“App”) from the Google Play Store or Galaxy Apps on the purchased Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, and be a registered subscriber of the Samsung Members service managed by the Organiser
    3. (c) Have on hand the unique valid four-digit campaign code sent to consumers by Organiser

The offer is limited to the first one thousand (1 000) redeeming customers.

0 Likes