Original topic:

Galaxy Note 10 Plus Watch Active Offer Issue

(Topic created on: 12-28-2019 07:08 AM)
jayeshmaduskar
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Hello All,

I have puchased Note 10 Plus 4 days back. Did the first activation from the same mobile number . While login to the Samsung Shop to avail the Watch Active promotion I am getting an error "Unable to get IMEI". Raised the support request but no respinse till now. Is everyone facing the same issue while claiming this promotion ?
9 Comments
Promotions
Have you changed your sim or number? Or have you been using two sims on your device? Since in my case, they told me to keep my number same and do not change the sim to get the offer.
0 Likes
Promotions
No. I only have one sim card and used the same for activation and registration . Not sure why they make it so tough to avail any promotions.
0 Likes
harkeert
Active Level 3
Promotions
same problem here
kunuc
Active Level 1
Promotions
have u upgraded to android 10?
0 Likes
Promotions
yes
0 Likes
Promotions
Samsung is so caring to not care about responding to our posts and comments. This is the level of customer support such high valued organizations are providing to their customers
Promotions
I wish we could be in positin to hold on the koney for samsung purchase and let samsung chase us for the money
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Promotions
Samsung_support1
0 Likes
kunuc
Active Level 1
Promotions
seems samsung ppl fixed the imei issue in new Samsung shop version which will be available tomorrow. you can uninstall current app nd install new version to avail the offer
0 Likes