Highlighted
Active Level 1
Hi,

I purchased an S20 ultra 3 weeks ago, on the 8th of March and I submitted my information for the buds and I still have not received my buds, there has been zero communication as whether they are still coming or not
7 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Active Level 4
last year when I pre-ordered s10 with my buds,I received the buds almost 3 weeks later,not sure with this covid19 wat the planning about deliveries will be. You can always call the call center,the number is on the Samsung members app. They also had no communication with me ,until I called the call center and they confirmed the buds is on the way. I courier just pitched at my house

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Level 1
Highlighted
Active Level 4
try phoning Samsung care

Highlighted
Active Level 4
it's actually amazing that Samsung still make sure you get you buds during covid 19

Highlighted
Active Level 4
so how are the buds?

Highlighted
Active Level 1
They are very good, in terms of fit and build quality. Ambient function doesn't just let me hear my surroundings, I hear better than I would with just my own ears. There is a bit of a hiss though on maximum ambient settings but only if you are looking for it. Touch pad certain respond 98% of the time. Audio is very well balanced across the lows minds and highs and the bass is not exergerated. I am very active so I haven't used in any training sessions yet but I certainly think it will be a better experience than the other busds and pods I've owned. Initial rating would be 8/10 because I wish they were a bit louder

Highlighted
Active Level 4
amazing, must definitely get me a pair,sounds better than the normal buds,and I thought the normal buds were great,will be spending money soon,thanks for the review! enjoy your samsung,their products are just amazing

15 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 4
last year when I pre-ordered s10 with my buds,I received the buds almost 3 weeks later,not sure with this covid19 wat the planning about deliveries will be. You can always call the call center,the number is on the Samsung members app. They also had no communication with me ,until I called the call center and they confirmed the buds is on the way. I courier just pitched at my house

Highlighted
Active Level 1
same experience, mine was delivered in less than 4 weeks ,Courier guys just popped up then boom my buds arrived 😉🤗.Maybe a bit of patience with the system
Highlighted

Hi Nick720

The turnaround time for the delivery is 4 weeks however there might be delays because of the national lockdown.

Highlighted
Active Level 1
Thanks guys
Highlighted
Active Level 1
any news? i also submitted my details and nothing afterwards...
Highlighted
Active Level 1
I called Samsung support as advised in the comments, and yesterday I got a call from the courier company and I should be getting my buds today.
Highlighted
Active Level 4
did you get the buds?
Highlighted
Active Level 1
They said they would deliver today but nothing
Highlighted
Active Level 4
eish,hope you have better luck today