Original topic:

Galaxy Buds with s20 ultra purchase

(Topic created on: 04-01-2020 05:58 PM)
Nick720
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Hi,

I purchased an S20 ultra 3 weeks ago, on the 8th of March and I submitted my information for the buds and I still have not received my buds, there has been zero communication as whether they are still coming or not
15 Comments
Solution
Nick720
Active Level 1
Promotions
I got my buds😊
Solution
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Promotions
so how are the buds?
0 Likes
Solution
Nick720
Active Level 1
Promotions
They are very good, in terms of fit and build quality. Ambient function doesn't just let me hear my surroundings, I hear better than I would with just my own ears. There is a bit of a hiss though on maximum ambient settings but only if you are looking for it. Touch pad certain respond 98% of the time. Audio is very well balanced across the lows minds and highs and the bass is not exergerated. I am very active so I haven't used in any training sessions yet but I certainly think it will be a better experience than the other busds and pods I've owned. Initial rating would be 8/10 because I wish they were a bit louder
Solution
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Promotions
amazing, must definitely get me a pair,sounds better than the normal buds,and I thought the normal buds were great,will be spending money soon,thanks for the review! enjoy your samsung,their products are just amazing
Solution
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Promotions
try phoning Samsung care
0 Likes
Solution
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Promotions
it's actually amazing that Samsung still make sure you get you buds during covid 19
0 Likes