Original topic:

Galaxy Buds with s20 ultra purchase

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 04:05 PM)
Nick720
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Hi,

I purchased an S20 ultra 3 weeks ago, on the 8th of March and I submitted my information for the buds and I still have not received my buds, there has been zero communication as whether they are still coming or not
15 Comments
Solution
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Promotions
last year when I pre-ordered s10 with my buds,I received the buds almost 3 weeks later,not sure with this covid19 wat the planning about deliveries will be. You can always call the call center,the number is on the Samsung members app. They also had no communication with me ,until I called the call center and they confirmed the buds is on the way. I courier just pitched at my house
Tburg
Active Level 1
Promotions
same experience, mine was delivered in less than 4 weeks ,Courier guys just popped up then boom my buds arrived 😉🤗.Maybe a bit of patience with the system
0 Likes
Clarem_sam11
Options
Promotions

Hi Nick720

The turnaround time for the delivery is 4 weeks however there might be delays because of the national lockdown.

Nick720
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thanks guys
zizozi
Active Level 2
Promotions
any news? i also submitted my details and nothing afterwards...
0 Likes
Nick720
Active Level 1
Promotions
I called Samsung support as advised in the comments, and yesterday I got a call from the courier company and I should be getting my buds today.
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Promotions
did you get the buds?
0 Likes
Nick720
Active Level 1
Promotions
They said they would deliver today but nothing
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9